Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Lazy Saturday

Tom and I have been busy, busy, busy since before Thanksgiving. With State Testing wrapping up yesterday at work this girl is certainly ready for a little break. I spent last night with a glass of wine, a delicious dinner that I prepared, and a little pinteresting. I have been really into door wreaths since moving to our new apartment. Just a little seasonal something on the door when you arrive home can help but make you smile. I have been looking for my next craft idea for March. Stay tuned.

Today however, Tom and I are taking a little road trip to Cracker Barrel. Tom has learned to humor the fact that he is dating a teacher. We teachers always seem to have random things to be looking for. I have been on the hunt for that dot candy from back in elementary school for a little Valentine Day craft with the 3rd graders.

Remember these?

I have looked high and low for these lovely sugary delights but I cannot seem to find them anywhere. I'm talking 2 Walmarts, Walgreens, CVS, and Target. Cracker Barrel always has all sorts of random things so hopefully we will be successful! 

Nothing like a little adventure on a sunny winter Saturday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment