Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Filled Weekend

What a wonderful weekend. With Valentine's Day falling on Tuesday I was lucky enough to get to spend the whole weekend with the boy, just him and I. This doesn't happen to often so it was a lovely treat.

Saturday we went on a little adventure to Cracker Barrel to find the candy dots. Lucky for me we had some success! We then headed off to the mall to pick up our tickets to see the Vow for date night. What a cute movie just in time for Valentine's Day. Tom was a little skeptical at first but he ended up enjoying it. I would highly recommend it to anyone. A truly heartwarming love story.


It wouldn't be the weekend without a little teachery work. I got my Valentines for my kiddies put together. I was thinking of the boys on this one. Pinterest inspired of course but for the price I would have paid for a box of cardboard valentines I got a super cute finished product. I couldn't help but sneak in a little something pink on the backs. The jars are full of lovebugs.

To finish up the weekend I had a little girl time to paint my nails while enjoying a little Desperate Housewives. Pink, white, and hearts of course :)

Hoping your week is filled with love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment