Monday, March 7, 2016

Master Bedroom Face Lift

For the last 2 years my husband and I have opted to combine our birthday gifts to one another and get one large gift we both can enjoy. With his birthday in March and mine a month later in April it was a fun way for us to justify a bigger purchase. Last year we ordered our Pottery Barn Glider for our  nursery. Although it was going in Ava's room we knew it would really be more of a gift to ourselves since we knew we would be spending so much time in it. 

This year we discussed what we might want to do and we decided to upgrade to a king bed. We looked around online and found a great deal on a bed that we couldn't pass up. Now we are just waiting for it to be delivered. I have been searching the web for the perfect bedspread to go with our new grey headboard. I found this duvet set from anthropologie that I am just drooling over. I just don't know that I can take the plunge with such a high price tag. I  will just be stalking their website in hopes of a sale while I search for a look alike on the web. 


Are you more of a splurge or save person? 

No comments:

Post a Comment