Sunday, March 6, 2016

Nursery Tour

When I found out I was pregnant last year I spent lots of time imagining what the perfect nursery would look like. I knew that I didn't want to get anything started until after we knew if we were having a boy or a girl. I however had a little girl nursery planned out perfectly in my head. When we had our ultrasound to confirm little baby T was indeed a girl I got to work. I am so happy with the way everything turned out. Ava's room still is my most favorite room in our entire house.

We are so lucky to have found fantastic local photographer who comes to your house to capture your families memories. If you are local to the Iowa City area be sure to check out Lindsay McGowan Photography for all of your photography needs. 
I made the pom poms out of tulle. The ivory color tulle was recycled from our wedding decorations. 

 A baby shower project that we love! Each person who came to our shower painted a letter for the alphabet with colors that coordinated with Ava's nursery. We love the personal touch it added!


I found these gold foil prints at home goods and was in love with the phrases. We painted the frames white from the original black color. 

We love it all even more now that Miss Ava is here to enjoy it with us! 
 I can't believe she was this tiny at one point! Such a peanut!

That little smile though!




No comments:

Post a Comment