Thursday, March 10, 2016

My Top 10 Favorite Photos: Facebook Profile Picture Edition

I love taking pictures. There is nothing better than looking back at some of your favorite images and being able to go back to that time. I find myself taking so many photos and videos of our little girl these days. It has been so fun looking back at the ones from her first few weeks of life. I thought it would be fun to choose some of my favorites to share. In no particular order here are my top 10 favorites from my most recent facebook profile pictures... 
I love these little moments. Snuggling my sweet tired girl at the end of her 6 month photo session. As I have said we legit have one of the best photogaphers around. If you're a local check her out! Lindsay Mcgowan Photography


Because who wouldn't want to ring in the New Year with the happiest baby on the planet!

New parenthood bliss. So much love and happiness captured in one photo. 

Our first photo as a family of 3 on the day we brought our tiny little peanut home. 

Smiles on smiles on smiles

One of our favorite days ever!

This picture still takes my breath away such a magical image.

Engagement celebration!

Just moments after getting engaged. This was one of those beautiful fall days that we love here in the Midwest. The sun was shining, the air was crisp, and the leaves were breathtaking. 

Our first vacation together. Tom's first trip to the magic kingdom. Everyone needs a cheesy picture while riding on Dumbo in Disney. 

No comments:

Post a Comment