Friday, March 11, 2016

My Favorite Bloggers

I have a few bloggers that I have been following along with for a few years now. I truly feel like I know these ladies and have loved following their journeys. I always love hearing about other peoples favorite blogs that they follow so please feel free to share your favorites after you check these lovelies out! Who do you love to follow along with?

Little Baby Garvin A fellow Hawkeye and super creative fun loving Mama. I have been following her since her first pregnancy when she created the most adorable weekly chalkboards to document her pregnancy. I think she just has the cutest style! 


 Cait's Cozy Corner I have been following Cait's blog for years. This is a blogger that I actually know in real life as we both went to the same high school together. Cait recently moved from our hometown in Illinois to Georgia with her sweet family. She has such great style and I love following her adventures! 

Veronika's Blushing This is another blogger that I have been following along with for years. As a fellow jcrew lover I love seeing the outfits she puts together. She also has two cute littles of her own. 

The Midwest mommy This is another blogger that I know in real life. She has two of the cutest little boys and such great style. I have loved following along with her blogging journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment